Work with us
Great brands come from great people, and Church & Dwight is no exception. We’ve been successful for over a hundred years because of the hard work and enthusiasm of our employees.
The Church & Dwight culture is rooted in these bedrock principles:
- The freedom of a small, flat organization is an energizing factor, offering maximum flexibility and speed in decision-making.
- A sense of joint stewardship enables us to focus on sustaining top-tier performance.
- Honest open failure creates an environment that encourages action and risk-taking, and avoids complacency.
- Communication among departments, functions and employees facilitates open and candid conversations.
- Participative management means everyone at every level at every location is engaged in the business.
- Learning from both our failures and successes is a critical factor in competing, and winning, in the marketplace.
- Mutual respect enables us to challenge each other to reach higher, and form an ever more cohesive team.
- High performance means we strive to hire the right people for the right jobs, to take our company to increasingly higher levels of performance.
At Church & Dwight, we’re committed to providing our people with equal opportunity in employment, development and advancement. We respect the individual talents of each employee, and we foster open, welcoming working environments. By celebrating differences among members of our diverse workforce, we help ensure the success of our brands, and strengthen the market leadership of our company.
Church & Dwight welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
At Church & Dwight, we offer a wide range of activities to encourage camaraderie among our people. Our Social Committee, comprised of a group of employees, plans and executes many activities and events that foster employee interaction — and family fun — beyond the workplace. Examples include family skating days, Halloween contests, charity fundraisers and numerous other activities to engage employees inside and outside of work.
Join our team